Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Limited (hereinafter referred to as Policy Parivaar ) operates the website https://www.polocyparivaar.com/ to provide consumers choice and an easy way to buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies. Policy Parivaar is not an insurance company. Policy Parivaar is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development authority.
IRDA Direct Broker Code :
Our participating insurance providers supply some of the information available on the Website and therefore there may be inaccuracies in the Website Information over which Policy Parivaar has limited control.
Policy Parivaar does not warrant or guarantee the Timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Website Information; or Quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Policy Parivaar has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information and Website recommendations. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms you should seek further advice from Policy Parivaar or the relevant participating provider before choosing your product.
Please note that Policy Parivaar is only collecting or assisting in collecting the premium deposit on behalf of the insurer you have chosen to buy the policy. The acceptance of the deposit as premium and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the Insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy on which Policy Parivaar has no control. Policy Parivaar will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issuance of policy.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability...
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://policyparivaar.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd. and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd. or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https://policyparivaar.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers., and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Policy Parivaar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.